We’ve made it as quick and easy as possible for you to apply for a loan with us online. There’s no messy paperwork, and our
online loan process can inform you of the fate of your application within 24 hours of applying for the loan. Funds can
be paid into your account same day if you’re resident in the UK and in a couple of days if you’re a foreign customer, meaning
you get your loan exactly when you need it most. Below are a list and details needed when completing your loan online.
To save you time, here are the details you shall need at hand when applying for your loan with us:
• Your basic personal and residential details to show you have a fixed address (with a utility bill indicating your residential address for legal reasons).
• To ensure repayments are manageable, your income amount and how often you receive these payments as well as to show affordability
• Your estimated monthly outgoings like food, mortgage and travel shall be also required.
• To help confirm you are working, the company name shall be asked, but rest assured this is not for the purposes of contacting them.
• For business owners, copies of all company documents including certificate of registrations must be provided to show position held and active status.
•To help verify the process, we shall require two unique contact numbers and your email, however, rest assured, we do not sell, borrow or swap your personal data.
•As most customers require the funds immediately, you shall be asked to confirm your bank account number and sort code. This is so that our system can verify you have an account that can receive funds, and ensure no delays further in the process.
•Finally, you may be subjected to provide credit details for purpose of assessing your credit score as would assist us with verifying your eligibility for the loan your are applying.
At all times, your data is secured by McAfee.
It really is that simple! Don’t waste your time filling in long online application forms. Get your loan offer under no obligation.
1. Personal Loans
2. Fast Cash Loans
3. Instant Finance
4. Second Mortgages
5. Debt Consolidation
6. Business Loans
7. Bridging Finance
If you are experiencing financial difficulty, it’s important to talk to us so that we can help you. Never borrow money that you do not believe you will be able to repay. Lenders are required to report all non-payments to Credit Reference Agencies. Late and missed payments have a negative impact on your credit rating, and may impact your ability to obtain credit in the future. If you are struggling to meet repayments, please contact us directly to make alternative arrangements. Depending on the circumstance, we may charge a missed payment / late fee of a couple hundreds to thousands of Pounds. Kindly be abreast with our policy regarding non-payment or late payments when taking up a loan.
Our loans are subject to status and adequate affordability checks. Over 18’s only.